It's a kind of home-made dish. It's common at the dining table. What's the way to make ribs if you want to match nutrition and eat healthy in spring? Steamed spareribs can not lack nutrition at all. How can we do it healthily? Like to eat delicious food, let's study together.
Steamed spareribs practice 1
Materials: DAPAI, dry starch, salt, edible oil, cooking wine, onion, ginger, chicken essence.
Methods: 1. Wash and cut the ribs into small pieces, pour all the ingredients into the ribs, mix with a little water, marinate for 20 minutes, longer time is better.
2. First boil the water in the steamer (this is the key, the steamed ribs are tender)!! Then put in the processed spareribs, steam them over high heat for 10 minutes, then steam the spareribs out of the oven.
Steamed spareribs II
Ingredients: chop, sweet potato / Pumpkin / potato / steamed bread slice (optional), steamed meat and rice flour, onion, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine, salt, sugar.
Methods: 1. Wash and drain the ribs. Slice ginger and chop garlic.
2. Put the spareribs into the container, add some steamed rice flour, let the rice flour cover all the spareribs evenly, if it is too dry, add some water or soup.
3. Then add ginger, garlic, cooking wine, soy sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and sugar (less salt and sugar, salty soy sauce and slightly sweet oyster sauce) into the ribs and marinate for about an hour.
4. Wash and peel the sweet potatoes / pumpkins / potatoes, slice them, spread them into the bottom of the whole plate, and then spread them evenly onto the marinated ribs. Steam in cold water. Steam ribs in cold water. Turn to medium heat after boiling. Steam for an hour. Sprinkle with scallion.
The purpose of turning the water to medium fire after boiling is to prevent the water vapor of the fire from condensing into water and dropping into the whole plate, so that there will be too much liquid in the plate after steaming.
Steamed spareribs practice 3
Materials: glutinous rice, spareribs, cooking wine, ginger, salt, soy sauce, soy sauce, pepper.
Method: 1. Wash and soak glutinous rice for 10 hours.
2. Soak the spareribs for half an hour, wash the blood water, drain, add cooking wine, ginger slices, salt, soy sauce, soy sauce and pepper in a large basin, mix well, cover with plastic film, refrigerate and marinate for 10 hours, turn over the surface once or twice in the middle.
3. Do not pour out the extra marinade from the spareribs. Drain the glutinous rice into the spareribs and mix well.
4. Spread lotus leaf on the bottom of the plate, put the ribs covered with glutinous rice in, spread the surplus glutinous rice on it, and cover the lotus leaf (look down if there is no lotus leaf).
5. Add enough water to the steamer, steam it for 1.5-2 hours, and eat it!
1. Lotus leaves can be changed into palm leaves, cabbage leaves, carrot slices, etc., or you can use nothing, just put oil on the bottom of the plate.
2. Like to eat sweet, can add some sugar when salting.
Steamed spareribs practice 4
Ingredients: spareribs, shredded ginger, scallion, soy sauce, oil, a small amount of raw powder.
Methods: 1. Wash the spareribs, control the water, add ginger and scallion, soy sauce, a small amount of oil, a small amount of flour marinate for 15 minutes, put in the steamer, fire for 15 minutes.
2. Sprinkle the scallion on the spareribs, then cover the pot cover, stew for 30 seconds, and leave the pot.
Steamed spareribs practice 5
Ingredients: spareribs, tomatoes, ketchup, salt.
Methods: 1. First use cooking wine, soy sauce, a little sugar marinate for several hours.
2. Then go through it in the oil pan first. When the meat changes color, put it in the steamer and steam it!
3. Dice the tomatoes. There is a large pot of tomato sauce mixed with spaghetti at home, which can't be eaten completely. So here we add a few tablespoons of tomato sauce, stir fry with the diced tomatoes, and add salt. Because the tomato sauce is too sour, add salt to cover the sour taste, and make the tomatoes taste better.
4. After frying, pour the diced juice on the steamed spareribs, then it's OK!
Summary: we can know how to make the steamed ribs delicious from the domestic practices in this article. If you still have problems with how to make the ribs delicious, you can refer to the practices in this article to make the delicious steamed ribs. The taste is unexpected.