Also known as Yinlu, Biyuan and xiaolingyanshan Pavilion, it is a garden villa combining western architecture with Chinese antique garden. During the reign of Emperor Kangxi of the Qing Dynasty, it was called the Mu family garden. After several changes of ownership, Dong Guohua, a Taoist of Daoguang, acquired the western part (the eastern part returned to Shangshu Biyuan between Qianlong and Qianlong), slightly repaired it, and became a tea house after the war of Taiping Heavenly Kingdom. After the restoration, it was named Suiyuan.
In the early years of the Republic of China, it was opened to the public. Liu's descendants sold it to Wu Dishen, a Shanghai merchant, for 21000 yuan in 1931. In 1934, he returned to the Ye family of Dongting Dongshan. The garden was rebuilt and a western style building was built in the north. It became a private house with the latest facilities in Suzhou at that time, named Yinlu.
The existing area of the park is 1400 square meters, with the pool as the center, the pool is clear and wide, the small bridge is zigzag, and the strange stones are towering. There are Rongxian hall, deep green sky, Yangyue Pavilion, yanqiutai, yinghongxuan, Tingyu mountain house, Qinfang, etc.
Address: West of children's Hospital, Jingde Road, Gusu district.
2. Peach Garden
Also known as pottery garden, it is a residential garden acquired by Tao Shuping in the Republic of China, and later incorporated into other residential gardens. In the Qing Dynasty, it was owned by the big family in Suzhou, and then divided into three families. No. 4 is the residence of Wang Chengbo, director of Shanghai general post office during the period of the Republic of China; No. 6 is the income of Lawyer Zhang surnamed in Suzhou; No. 8 is the house of Tao Shuping, owner of silk factory.
In the garden, there is a 200 year old Osmanthus fragrans, 100 year old boxwood and Magnolia grandiflora, and three exquisite Taihu Lake stones, which are precious.
Today, Taoyuan has been renovated after several storms, and has become the "Suzhou folk crafts exhibition museum". It displays Suzhou folk crafts such as embroidery, paper cutting, bronze carving and clay sculpture, thousands of volumes of Suzhou writers' works and Wu Culture series, as well as the "Nanmen area historical relics exhibition".
Address: shengjiabang, jianjinqiao lane, xumen, Gusu district.
3. North half Garden
The northern half garden, or Lu's half garden, is a classical garden building of Han nationality built in the middle of Qing Dynasty. It covers an area of 1130 square meters and is located at 60 Baita East Road. The garden was built by Shen Qiyi in Qianlong period of Qing Dynasty. It was built by Lu Jiemei of Daotai and Anhui Province in Xianfeng Period of Qing Dynasty. It is named "banyuan" because it is in the north of Shi's half garden in Cangmi lane.
The pool in the park is in the middle, surrounded by boat hall, waterside pavilion, curved corridor and half Pavilion. The buildings are characterized by "half". The two-story half eaves Pavilion in the northeast of the garden is only seen in Suzhou gardens. There are trees and flowers in the garden, such as Pinus bungeana, boxwood and Wisteria.
The northern half garden house is no longer available. The existing garden area is 1130 square meters. It was opened to the public after maintenance in 1992.
Address: 60 Baita East Road, Gusu district.
4. Park Garden
The garden site was originally wasteland. In 1932, it was purchased by Wang Shi, a Shanghai egg merchant, and built a residential garden with an area of 10000 square meters and a cost of 100000 silver yuan. During the period of Japanese puppet, the garden was occupied by Japanese officers. After the victory of the Anti Japanese War, he stationed for the Kuomintang army. In 1953, the third engineering team of the State Highway Administration purchased the garden, opened a sanatorium, and built a three storey building. In 1974, it returned to the Municipal Health Bureau and set up an epidemic prevention station. The rockery was renovated in 1985.
The park is surrounded by granite walls. The traditional garden layout is adopted. The landscape is the main scenery. The rockery is covered with stones and earth. The hills are undulating, and the pool is framed with curved bridges. There are four halls, flower halls, pavilions, corridors and other buildings. The flowers and trees are luxuriant, including Pinus bungeana, Podocarpus grosvenorii, Magnolia grandiflora, cherry blossom, Rhododendron, etc. The most precious is the two ground planted five needle pine, about 2 meters high, growing vigorously.
Address: No.8, Gaoqiao, Renmin Road, pingmennei, Gusu district.
The site is the villa of sun Chengyou, the envoy of Wu army in the middle of Wu and Yue in the Five Dynasties. It is a part of Canglang Pavilion in the Northern Song Dynasty and the "Hanyuan" residence in the Southern Song Dynasty. It belongs to Dayun nunnery in the yuan and Ming Dynasties. In 1767, in the 32nd year of Qianlong reign of the Qing Dynasty, a garden was built here, named "near mountain forest". It is also called "paradise". Some people mistakenly think that it is the pleasure of pleasure, saying that it is "entertainment can not be trained", so it was renamed "Keyuan". Shen Deqian once studied here.
The existing area of Keyuan is 5000 square meters. The pool is in the middle, the building is sparse, the threshold is curved, the water and trees are clear and the courtyard is clear.
Address: NO.48 Renmin Road, sanyuanfang, Gusu District, south of Jiangsu University Medical College.
6. Shihu fishing village
Jue'an, also known as Yuzhuang and Shihu villas, is located in Yujia village in the northeast of Shihu. It was listed as a cultural relic protection unit in Suzhou in 1991. The location of Yuzhuang is said to be the former site of nongpu Hall of dashihu villa in Fancheng of Southern Song Dynasty. Yu Jue, a modern calligrapher, was built from 1932 to 1934. It is a brick wood mixed structure courtyard building, covering an area of about 1500 square meters. At present, there are two halls with five rooms in width. The Ming and secondary rooms are halls, and the top rooms are study rooms and bedrooms. The front hall is called "Fu Shou Tang".
Address: Yujia village, northeast of Shihu, Wuzhong District.
7. Tianxiang cottage
Tianxiang cottage was built by Xi Qisun, manager of Dingyuan and fankang bank in Shanghai in 1935, and owner of Xijia garden in Weng lane, Dongshan, Dongting, Wu County. It was once occupied as a residence by Li Shiqun, governor of Wang puppet, and then belonged to Xu Pucheng, the commander of Wang puppet. After liberation, it was used by the party and government organs.
Tianxiang cottage is a Chinese and Western Garden Villa, with an existing area of 2400 square meters and a construction area of 1033 square meters. It is divided into two parts: residential and garden. Based on the layout and structural form of Suzhou's traditional Dizhai garden, the garden absorbs the architectural style of the north and some characteristics of Western architecture. It is unique and harmonious in appearance and decoration, rich in the flavor of the times and has a unique style. At present, the Tianxiang cottage is well preserved, and basically has its original appearance. It is covered with the calligraphy of Wang Xizhi, Cai Xiang, Zhao Ziang, Dong Qichang, Wang Wenzhi, Weng Fanggang, Zheng Banqiao, Deng Shiru, Zeng Guofan, Li Genyuan, etc.
Address: 80 Renmin Road, Gusu district.
8. Listen to Maple Garden
It was built in the Qing Dynasty. During the reign of emperor Tongzhi of the Qing Dynasty, Wu Yun, a Huzhou native who had been the magistrate of Suzhou, built his garden here.
With extremely limited land, there are 5 large and small courtyards. The main hall is located in the middle of Fengxian hall, with one courtyard in the north and one in the south. The South courtyard is rich in flowers and trees, and rockeries are piled in the southeast corner. The buildings of the two poppy pavilions (Wu Yun once collected the Papaver of the Marquis of Qi Dynasty here, hence the name), taste house, red leaf Pavilion (the present name is waiting for frost, and the ancient maple is no longer preserved), and the suitable Pavilion is connected by the corridor.
The garden is located in the east of the house. It is named "Tingfeng garden" because there are ancient maple trees in the garden. The gate of the garden faces eastward. Entering the gate, you can see the rockery towering and the vines hanging down on the ground, just like a mountain forest in the city.
Address: No.12 qingyuanfang, near jintaishi lane, Gusu district.
9. Wufeng Garden
It was first built in the Jiajing period of the Ming Dynasty. It was built by Yang Cheng, the Minister of Changzhou. It is commonly known as "yangjiayuan". Yishuo garden was built by Wen Bo Ren, the nephew of Wen Zhengming, named Wufeng old man.
The five Taihu stone peaks in the park are two Zhangs high, which are quite wrinkled and delicate. They stand between the high and Fu, and look like Laozhang. They are also called Wulaofeng. They are zhangren peak, Guanyin peak, sanlaofeng, Qingyun peak and Qingyun peak. The garden is famous for its five peaks, supplemented by pools, cliffs, canyons, caves, stone bridges, ancient trees, dry boats and garden pavilions. There are mounds in the southwest corner of the garden, which is said to be the tomb of Liu Yi of Tang Dynasty. Before and after the Anti Japanese War, the garden was scattered into residential buildings.
Address: 47 changmen Road West Street, Gusu district.
It is a classical garden building of Han nationality built in Qing Dynasty. The garden is located on the east side of the house, with an area of about 1 mu. People from the garden gate, namely the osmanthus flower hall, and the courtyard behind the hall are planted with cinnamon and Indus. Across the courtyard is the Tonghua library, through the library, the whole garden scenery in front of you. Changyuan is a typical small garden in Suzhou. It was built in the late Qing Dynasty, and the owner's name is pan. It is a permanent treasure representing the traditional culture and national characteristics of the Han nationality.
Address: 22 Miaotang lane, Gusu district.
11. Chai Garden
At first, it was the residence garden of Pan Zengqi in Daoguang period of Qing Dynasty. During the reign of Guangxu, it was purchased by chaianpu, Shangyu, Zhejiang Province. After being rebuilt and expanded, it was called "garden". East House West Garden, garden in front of the mandarin duck hall, spacious and luxurious, after nanmu hall, elegant and simple. Among them, there are four garden areas, among which the middle garden is the best, the pool is quiet, the boat hall is pleasant, the mountains and rocks are wonderful, and the gullies have their own.
The existing area is 2150 square meters. There are Yuanyang hall, boat hall, waterside pavilion, winding corridor, half Pavilion, rockery, pool, flowers and trees, etc. In the eastern part of the house, there are hall and hall buildings. In front of the building is the storehouse. On the door is a small brick door inscribed by Gu Wenbin, the owner of Yiyuan.
Address: No.44, vinegar warehouse lane, Gusu district.
12. Residual grain Garden
A classical garden building built in the late Qing Dynasty. It was originally the residence of Yao family, a salt merchant in Yangzhou in the late Qing Dynasty. Later, it was owned by the painter Wu daiqiu and his son. The area is only more than 140 square meters. Although the scale is small, there are rockeries, caves and a pool of water. From the house through the round entrance "Jinke" into the garden, facing the Lake stone peak as a barrier.
Address: No.34, zhuangjiaqiao lane.
13. Crane Garden
In the 33rd year of the reign of Emperor Guangxu of the Qing Dynasty (1907), the Taoist priest Hong luting began to build it. It was named "crane garden" because of the plaque of "carrying crane thatched cottage" in Yu Yue Shu. Garden pool water like mirror, repair Gallery like rainbow, wind Pavilion moon pavilion between the mountains and rocks. The garden is not finished, Hong Li Su, once borrowed for the Agricultural Bureau. Later, he returned to Pang Qulu in Wujiang, and his grandson Pang Chang was rebuilt. At that time, it became a place for literati to gather and sing. The poet Zhu zumou once lived here. In the garden, there is a lilac of Xuannan planted by Zhu's. The title of Deng bangshuzhuan was engraved in the flower bed. Pang jueshang lived in the garden, the harmonious "crane garden" sound called "crane edge", and the hall was called "Habitat Crane", which showed the unique style and superb gardening art of ancient Chinese garden architecture.
It has been regarded as the activity center of veteran cadres by the CPPCC, known as the "CPPCC Friendship Association". It is not open to the outside world and the door is closed. If you want to go in, you have to show your charm and move the gatekeeper. It depends on the man-made.
Address: No.4, Hanjia lane, Suzhou.
14. Shijian Garden
It is one of many private houses in the deep alleys of Suzhou ancient city, which was originally Ji's house. Shijian garden was first built in Daoguang period of Qing Dynasty. Its owner's surname is Ji. It is named Shijian garden because of Feng Guifen's inscription on the gate.
Now that the garden has been sold to private individuals, it depends on the owner's pleasure.
Address: No.37, madalu lane, Gusu district.
Four seas inventory special statement: the content of this article comes from the system of editing or sharing contributions from netizens. This article is for entertainment only. We are not responsible for the integrity, reliability and authenticity of the content. If there is a source, the copyright belongs to the original author. For related questions, please contact wechat: www4hw