In the impression of Xiaobian, sijimei is the top of a twig. Every time a leaf grows, two flowers emerge from the axils of the leaves. Moreover, there are many flowers with a long flowering period. The flowers are vigorous and vigorous. They bloom continuously from spring to autumn. At that time, our courtyard was decorated with four seasons plum, which is really beautiful all the year round. However, the leaves of the beautiful four seasons plum will inevitably turn yellow during the growth period. The following small series will take you to understand the reasons for the yellow leaves of the four seasons plum and how to maintain the four seasons plum.
The leaves of sijimei turn yellow
The reasons and correct methods of leaf yellowing of sijimei are as follows: 1. Excessive watering; too much watering and poor aeration of basin soil cause the leaves to wilt. Four seasons plum avoid wet, afraid of waterlogging, basin soil watering should not be too much, too wet affect the growth and development. Open field cultivation, midsummer shower, pay attention to timely drainage, in order to avoid waterlogging caused by the whole piece of death.
The correct method: it is best to follow the three principles of avoiding dampness and being afraid of waterlogging.
2. Soil selection; some flower friends may not pay attention to a small detail, and use the alkaline, hard, poor ventilation clay soil to sijimei, resulting in poor growth and yellow leaves.
The correct method: it should be fertile and well drained soil, resistant to barren soil.
3. Four seasons plum is a photophilous plant, it must have sufficient sunshine during its growth period, its leaves are green and glossy, and its flowers are bright. If it grows in the shade for a long time, the leaves will turn yellow and fall.
The proper growth temperature of Prunus mume should be above 20 ° and full sunlight environment should be needed. After emergence, the seedlings should be shaded for 2-3 hours at noon when the light is strong and the temperature is high.
4. In the process of soil replacement, the original growth conditions of sijimei are affected, and the root system may be partially damaged. If the nutrient can not be provided to the branches and leaves timely and sufficiently, some leaves will be senescent and withered, so as to achieve the balance of supply and demand and maintain life.
The correct way to do this is to:
As for the newly changed soil, the roots of sijimei are relatively fragile, so try to put it in a place where the sunlight can't be direct as far as possible, and the frequency of watering should not be too much. Ensure that sijimei has a few days of recovery.
Beautiful four seasons plum
5. If we don't pay attention to ventilation and put it in the dark for a long time, it will lead to leaf rot, rust and root warts, and long-term pests will also cause the leaves to turn yellow.
The correct way to do this is to:
For leaf rot, spray with 500 times solution of 65% zineb WP. The rust was sprayed with 2000 times solution of 50% weixiuling wettable powder. The root wart nematode was sprayed with 50 times of 80% dibromo chloropropane EC.
6. Improper fertilization, excessive fertilization and direct application of fertilizer to the leaves will lead to serious yellowing of the leaves of Prunus mume. Moreover, due to the continuous flowering during the growth period, a large amount of fertilizer is needed, so it is necessary to apply fertilizer frequently, and it is better to choose ternary or multivariate fertilizer, otherwise the leaves will be yellow due to lack of nitrogen.
And pay attention to the correct practice of watering every 30 days or so! This is conducive to the absorption of basin soil.
The key points for the maintenance of sijimei are as follows
Snow white plum of four seasons
1. In order to promote branching, 2-3 times of coring should be carried out from planting to mid August, so that flowers and leaves can flourish. The overwintering temperature is 10-12 ℃. Catharanthus roseus is sown when the temperature rises to about 10C. When the seedlings grow 4-5 pairs of true leaves, they are transplanted once, and the tender branches of the overwintering old plants can also be taken for cutting in spring. Easy to manage.
2. Most of the four season plum trees are planted and propagated. Sowing in early spring, the seedlings grow slowly in the early stage. When the seedlings grow to 3-4 true leaves, the seedlings are transplanted separately. When there are 6-8 pairs of true leaves, the seedlings can be planted. In May, when the flower beds are planted in May, watering every 3-5 days and properly applying phosphorus and potassium fertilizer, the flowers will be more and the leaves will be luxuriant.
3. The seedlings with 3 pairs of true leaves were transplanted to 10 cm pot with 3 plants in each pot. When the seedling height is 7-8 cm, the heart should be removed once, and then the heart should be removed twice, which can promote the germination of more branches and more flowering. During the growing period, fertilizer should be applied once every half a month or 15-15-30 "Huiyou" special fertilizer for potted flowers.