Vinegar and peanuts are considered as "celestial match" by science. Vinegar soaked peanuts will not damage the nutrition of peanuts, but also delicious. But we need to eat a proper amount of it every day, up to a dozen. After eating, we must wash our mouth in time, otherwise it will be bad for our teeth. So what are the effects of vinegar soaked peanuts that so many friends like to eat? Let's read on~
The effect of vinegar soaking peanuts vinegar soaking peanuts: 1. Edible vinegar can dissolve the calcium, zinc, iron, phosphorus and other inorganic substances contained in food, so as to improve the absorption and utilization rate of food and its nutritional value;
2. Vinegar can effectively maintain the effective ingredients of some vitamins in food, reduce the side effects of fat substances absorbed by human body, reduce blood lipids, prevent vascular sclerosis, and reduce blood pressure;
3. In addition, vinegar also has the functions of detoxification and metabolism promotion, with antibacterial and bactericidal effects;
4. Red coat of peanut kernel (peanut kernel skin) can inhibit the dissolution of fibrin, promote platelet regeneration, strengthen the contraction function of capillaries, and is good for patients with thrombocytopenia, pulmonary tuberculosis, hemoptysis and urinary tract hemorrhage;
5. Vinegar soaked peanut has the effect of clearing away heat and promoting blood circulation, which has a good effect on protecting blood vessel wall and preventing thrombosis. Long term adherence to consumption can reduce blood pressure, soften blood vessels and reduce cholesterol accumulation, which is a health food for prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
Notes for vinegar soaked peanuts: 1. It should be noted that the amount of peanuts should be appropriate, up to a dozen, and the mouth should be rinsed in time after eating, otherwise it will be harmful to the teeth.
2. Although vinegar soaked food has many advantages, some individuals are not suitable for eating. If you are taking some western medicine, you should not be jealous, because acetic acid can change the pH value of the local environment of the human body, so that some drugs can not play a role; sulfonamides are easy to form crystals in the kidney in the acid environment, which will damage the renal tubules, so you should not be jealous when taking such drugs;
3. Sulfonamides are easy to form crystals in the kidney and damage the renal tubules in acid environment, so it is not suitable to be jealous when taking these drugs;
4. It is not suitable to be jealous when taking basic drugs such as sodium bicarbonate, magnesium oxide and Weishu; it is not suitable for patients with gastric ulcer and excessive gastric acid, because vinegar will corrode gastrointestinal mucosa and aggravate the development of ulcer disease;
5. Patients with gastric ulcer and excessive gastric acid should not be jealous because vinegar will corrode the gastrointestinal mucosa and aggravate the development of ulcer disease.
Pickled peanuts with vinegar