Kiwifruit is rich in nutrition: kiwifruit is rich in vitamins, gluconic acid, fructose, citric acid, malic acid and fat in addition to kiwifruit alkali, proteolytic enzyme, tannin, pectin, sugar and other organic substances, as well as calcium, potassium, selenium, zinc, germanium and other trace elements and 17 kinds of amino acids needed by human body.
Kiwi fruit is so rich in nutrients, what are the benefits of eating kiwi fruit? Let's read on with our questions to find out what benefits kiwi fruit can bring us.
Mouth watering kiwi fruit benefits of eating kiwi fruit:
1. Cancer prevention:
It has been proved that kiwifruit contains an anti mutation component glutathione, which is beneficial to inhibit the mutation of cancer inducing genes.
2. Whitening, spot lightening, acne removing, detoxification and anti-aging
The average content of vitamin C per 500g red heart kiwifruit is 95.7mg, which is known as the king of fruits. Vitamin C and vitamin E can beautify the skin, resist oxidation, effectively whiten, eliminate freckles and acne, and enhance the anti-aging ability of the skin.
3. Weight loss and fitness:
Kiwifruit is one of the most nutritious fruits with low sugar content. People can get the most balanced nutrition from kiwi fruit, melon, papaya and lemon.
4. Treatment of oral ulcer:
Kiwifruit pulp is rich in VC and VB trace elements, which has a natural effect on the prevention of oral ulcer.
5. Prevention and treatment of constipation, colon cancer and arteriosclerosis
Red heart kiwifruit contains more dietary fiber, oligosaccharides and proteolytic enzymes. It can quickly remove the accumulation of harmful metabolites in the body, prevent and treat constipation, colon cancer and arteriosclerosis.
6. Prevention of depression:
Actinidia fruit contains inositol, which is a precursor of intracellular second messenger system. Prevention of depression is effective.
7. Prevention of eye diseases (cataracts)
More and more adults suffer from cataracts. Kiwifruit is rich in phytochemical lutein, which can accumulate on human retina.
8. Enhance immune function
Kiwifruit is considered as an immune adjuvant, mainly because it contains a lot of VC and antioxidants.
9. Eliminate tension and fatigue
Kiwi fruit contains a high level of 5-hydroxytryptamine (vasoconstrictor), 5-hydroxytryptamine only has sedative effect on human body.
10. Keep healthy:
Kiwi fruit contains a lot of minerals, especially in high temperature weather, it is very important to supplement the electrolyte loss caused by physical exercise.
Benefits of kiwifruit knowledge expansion: kiwifruit price: small fruit, big fruit, fruit king. Big fruit is about 7-9 yuan / Jin. Small fruit is cheaper than big fruit, and King fruit is more expensive than big fruit. Most people buy big fruit.
How to choose kiwi fruit:
1. Look at the handle: generally, when selecting kiwifruit, pay attention to whether the surface is complete, whether there is depression, and whether it is elastic. If the part or the whole is relatively soft, it is recommended not to select, because if the part is relatively soft, it is easy to break without putting it, it is recommended not to select.
2. Look at the color: in the selection of kiwifruit, it is recommended to choose the one with yellowish brown skin and luster. At the same time, the hair on the skin is not easy to fall off. Generally, this type of fruit is sweet and sour.
3. Look at the hardness: generally in the selection of kiwifruit, it is recommended to choose the harder one. Generally, it is not recommended to choose how the fruit is softer or partially softer. Generally, if the fruit is softer, it will not be put and it is easy to break.
4. Look at the size: generally not most of the fruits, the bigger the sweeter. Generally, don't blindly choose big fruits. Generally, the taste of small fruits is not inferior to that of large fruits. Generally, if the fruits are extremely large, it is not recommended to choose them.
The vine is full of kiwifruit, warm tips: 1. Kiwifruit food attention:
Kiwifruit is cold, so it is not suitable to eat more. Those with deficiency of spleen and stomach should be cautious. Those with diarrhea should not eat. Threatened abortion, menorrhagia and frequent urination were taboo. Due to the high content of vitamin C in kiwi fruit, it is easy to coagulate with protein in dairy products, which not only affects digestion and absorption, but also causes abdominal distension, abdominal pain and diarrhea. So do not drink milk or eat other dairy products immediately after eating kiwi fruit.
2. How to eat kiwi fruit:
(1) Cut off both ends with a knife.
(2) Stick a small fruit knife through the edge of the peel.
(3) Turn the peel knife gently, cut and separate the pulp and peel along the edge of the peel.
(4) Put the kiwi fruit upright in the plate and gently pull out the peel.
(5) With the knife are divided into small pieces, supplemented by fruit fork or toothpick, you can table. Friends will never be embarrassed because of burr or juicy! Let's eat!