What are the functions and edible methods of Lily? Experience tells us that Lily can not only antitussive expectorant, nourishing Yin Runfei, but also beauty. Lily in addition to porridge, what else to eat? Let's introduce the effect and function of Lily in detail!
Efficacy and function of Lily efficacy: Ingredients: lily bulb contains colchicine and other alkaloids, starch, protein, fat, etc. There are many kinds of carotenes in the anthers of Lilium lancifolium, most of which are CIS anther xanthates, accounting for 91.7-94%. The anther of Lilium lancifolium contained 2.68% water, 4.17% ash, 21.29% protein, 12.43% fat, 3.61% starch, 11.47% sugar and 11.47% vitamin B1_ 443 μ g%, B2_ 1829 μ g%, pantothenic acid 306 μ g%, vitamin C 21.2 mg%, and β- Carotene, etc.
Taste: sweet, cold.
Meridian tropism: heart tropism and lung meridian tropism.
Efficacy: moistening lung, relieving cough, clearing heart and calming mind. Treatment of lung cost long cough, cough phlegm blood; After the fever, the waste heat comes to clear, the empty vexation palpitation, the consciousness is in a trance; Beriberi is swollen. Functions of Lily: 1. Moistening lung and relieving cough: fresh lily contains mucus, which has the function of moistening dryness and clearing heat. It is often effective in treating lung dryness or cough due to lung heat.
2. Calming heart and calming mind: Lily enters the heart meridian, slightly cold in nature, can clear the heart and remove vexation, calm the heart and calm the mind. It is used for heat retention, trance, insomnia, depression, sadness and crying after fever.
3. Beauty: Lily is white and charming. Fresh products are rich in mucus and vitamins, which are beneficial to skin cell metabolism. Eating Lily often has a certain beauty effect.
4. Cancer prevention and anti-cancer: Lily contains a variety of alkaloids, which can prevent leukopenia, increase blood cells, and have therapeutic effect on leukopenia after chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Lily can also promote and enhance the monocyte system and phagocytic function in vivo, and improve the humoral immunity of the body. Therefore, Lily has good anti-cancer effect on a variety of cancers.
5. This product is cool and refreshing, mainly enters the lung and heart. It is good at clearing the lung, moistening dryness, relieving cough, clearing the heart, calming the nerves and calming the nerves. It is commonly used for cough due to lung dryness and deficiency.
6. Anti aging: it has a special effect on the treatment of lung diseases and health care.
7. Ornamental value: the flower is large, white, funnel-shaped, and single at the top of the stem. Capsule long ovoid, obtuse.
Precautions for Lily: taboo to use
1. It is suggested to choose fresh lily for food therapy.
2. It can be eaten in all seasons, especially in autumn.
3. Lily is a good tonic for both medicine and food. It can be used in all seasons, but it is more suitable for autumn.
4. Although Lily can replenish qi, it can also damage lung qi, so it is not suitable to take more.
1. Wind cold and phlegm cough, moderate cold and slippery stool should not be taken.
2. From the experiments on mice and dogs, it is found that long-time / large-dose consumption will cause lung and kidney damage and affect the whole strain of white blood cells and wild lily platelets. Even the consumption of Lily has certain toxicity. It is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
3. Direct contact with raw bulbs may cause skin itching, and swallowing raw bulbs may cause vomiting, diarrhea and other symptoms.
4. When eating lily, you should pay attention to whether your constitution is suitable for it, and whether eating it will conflict with your constitution, such as wind cold, cough, deficiency cold and bleeding.
5. People with bad spleen and stomach should not eat lily, and pay attention to the appropriate amount of food, otherwise it will lead to lung and kidney damage.
Knowledge expansion of Lily: Lily and lotus seed soup
Wash the dried lily, dried lotus seed and yellow flower with warm water, put them in the basin and add water. After steaming, add rock sugar, and then steam rock sugar. Sooner or later, on an empty stomach.
[mung bean and Lily porridge]
Raw materials: 50g non Amoy high quality japonica rice, 50g mung bean, 15g dry lily, 10 jujubes
1. Rinse the japonica rice with water once, wash the mung bean and Lily three times, wash the jujube and remove the core, and put them in the pressure cooker;
2. Add 1500-2000 ml water, boil with rice, cover and simmer for 20 minutes;
3. Don't open the cover after the fire, and eat it after natural cooling.
[Qingre Lianpeng Decoction]
Ingredients: 1 fresh lotus seed, 38g white lotus seed, 38g dried lily, 38g fried lentils, 38g red beans
① Boil all the ingredients in 3 bowls of water for about 2 hours. Season with salt;
② Dig out the lotus seeds in the lotus pods and remove the "clothes" before eating.
[Baihe Tianji soup]
Materials: 2 field chickens; Lily 5 yuan; 1 / 2 carrot
(1) Buy the processed pheasant, wash it, cut it into pieces, scald it with hot water, wash and soak the dried lily for 3 hours;
(2) Peel the carrot and cut it into 0.5cm disc;
(3) Put all the ingredients, seasonings and soup into the magnetic stew and cover them. Put them into the electric rice cooker and steam for about 30 minutes (1 cup and a half of water in the outer pot).
Fresh fish soup with Papaya
Material Science; Papaya 1 (about 1 jin), fresh grass carp about 1.2 Jin, dried lily 1 liang, carrot 1, apricot 8 money, dangshen 1 liang, ginger 2 pieces
Method: wash all the raw materials first, cut the papaya into pieces, put all the raw materials into the pot after the water is boiling, and then simmer for two hours before drinking.
Peanut Xiangru pig feet soup
Ingredients: 1 pig's trotter, 150g skin flower, 10 Xiangru, 40g dried lily, 1.5g tangerine peel, 6 honey jujubes, a small piece of ginger, and an appropriate amount of salt
1. Wash the pig's hooves, cut into pieces and blanch with boiling water for 5 minutes;
2. Put all the ingredients into a clear water pot, bring to a boil over high fire, and cook for 3 hours over low fire.
[dried lily and longan sweet soup]
Dried lily, dried cinnamon round meat, sugar wax gourd, honey jujube, Chinese wolfberry, red jujube
A. Wash dried lily, dried cinnamon round meat, Chinese wolfberry and red jujube;
B. Put all the ingredients in a pot, bring to a boil over high heat and simmer over low heat for half an hour;
C. No sugar.
[Yinju Decoction pill]
Ingredients: 6 liang of glutinous rice flour (about 240g), 8 liang of white chrysanthemum and 8 liang of dried lily (about 32g) or 3 liang of fresh lily (about 120g), 2 pieces of licorice, 5 liang of brown sugar (about 200g), 4 cups of water.
A. Put white chrysanthemum in Shau Kei and rinse it with clean water;
B. Wash dried lily, soak in warm water for more than half an hour, remove water. If fresh lily is used, wash it with light salt water;
C. Add chrysanthemum and licorice and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove chrysanthemum and licorice. Add brown sugar and Lily and simmer for 20 minutes;
D. Sift the glutinous rice flour, remove the powder, slowly add 3-4 tbsp of clean water, knead into dough, and then knead into small balls;
E. Put the glutinous rice balls into boiling water until floating, remove them and put them into 3% inulin water;
Note: it is better to choose the white and non granular glutinous rice flour. The bagged glutinous rice flour is better than the bulk glutinous rice flour, because it will not be stained with dust and is clean.
F. Add salt, monosodium glutamate, sesame oil and minced garlic, mix well and marinate for 10 minutes;
G. Peel each tomato with a knife. Be careful not to break it. Use your hands to form a flower.
Fried fish fillets with lily
Raw materials: 200g bream fillets, 200g sweet pepper, 15g green onion, 15g ginger. Medicinal materials: 30g dried lily
Accessories: 1 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp cooking wine, a little pepper, 1 tbsp starch, 1 tbsp sesame oil
1. Soak dried lily in water for about 2 hours, then drain water for standby;
2. Slice the fish, marinate it with a little salt, pepper and cooking wine for 10 minutes, then mix in the starch, add boiling water and scald it;;
3. Chop the green onion and ginger, slice the sweet pepper, pour 2 tbsp salad oil into the pot, stir the green onion and ginger, then add 1 / 3 cup of water to boil, finally add the lily, sweet pepper and snapper fillets, stir fry for 2 minutes, add salt and sesame oil to seasoning, stir fry well.
Lily lotus seed tremella soup
Tremella flower 3 lotus seeds 20g dry Lily 20g rock sugar 100g wolfberry 10g water
1. Soak the tremella in warm water for about half an hour, wash it, cut off the root, and then tear it into small pieces by hand; Lotus seeds, Lily and wolfberry were soaked in warm water;
2. Put the shredded Tremella into a casserole, pour in enough water, bring to a boil, open the lid, turn the lid to simmer for 2 and a half hours;
3. After the tremella is cooked until thick, put in the rock sugar and stir well, then pour in the lotus seeds, cover the pot and cook over low heat for half an hour;
4. Finally, put in Lily and wolfberry and cook for about 15 minutes to turn off the fire. Put the cooked tremella soup into the refrigerator and eat it. It tastes great.