The Kwai dishes are spicy fried with spicy sauce.
Ingredients: 250g dried spiced garlic, 4 cloves leek, 200g red pepper, 2 pieces
Seasoning: 2 tbsp (30g) of flavor Douchi, 1 tbsp (15g) of chili noodles, 1 tbsp (15ml) of raw soy sauce, 1 tbsp (5g) of white sugar
1) Wash and cut the leek into 4cm long sections. Dried spiced sticks are also cut into 4cm long sections. Cut the pepper into slices. Cut large pieces into pieces.
2) Pour in the oil in the pot. When the oil is heated to 5% heat, pour in the dried spiced oil. Stir in the medium heat. Fry until the white part of the dried spiced oil appears a small golden bubble, and then it will be filled.
3) Pour a little more oil into the pot. When the oil is 5% hot, turn it into a small heat. Pour in the Douchi sauce, chili noodles, garlic slices and small red pepper slices,
4) Stir fry slowly until the oil turns red and the fragrance comes out. Pour in the dried spiced oil. At this time, turn it into a big fire. Pour in the soy sauce and sugar and mix well.
5) Finally, pour in the leek and turn off the heat immediately. Stir fry for a few times and then dish. If the leek is over heated or fried, it will collapse.
Squid with leek
Ingredients: leek 100g, cuttlefish 500g, red and yellow peppers 1 / 3, garlic 2 pieces each
Seasoning: cooking wine 1 teaspoon (5ml), salt 1 / 4 teaspoon more (about 2G), vinegar 1 tablespoon (15ml), white pepper 1 / 2 teaspoon (3G), Lake powder 2 tablespoon (30ml)
1) Hold the lower part of the squid's whiskers tightly with the index finger and thumb, squeeze hard, and pull out the small black spot in the middle.
2) Then use scissors to cut open the eyes of cuttlefish cubs. First, squeeze out the black juice inside, and rinse thoroughly.
3) The leeks are washed and cut into 5 cm long sections. Slice garlic. Cut the peppers into 5 cm long strips.
4) Pour water into the boiling pot, boil in high heat, put the cuttlefish in the hedgerow, and scald in the boiling water for 3 seconds to remove (the time should not be long)
5) In the pot, pour in the oil, put in the garlic slices, stir fry, pour in the leek, cuttlefish, pour in the cooking wine, add salt, pepper, vinegar,
6) Pour in the water powder, then pour in the pepper. This process should be completed in 10 seconds, otherwise the cuttlefish will be old and taste bad.
Stir fried leek with red pepper
Ingredients: About 300g leek, 2 eggs, 1 red pepper
Seasoning: cooking wine 1 teaspoon (5ml), clear water 1 teaspoon (5ml), salt 1 teaspoon (5g)
1) Clean the head of leek and cut into 4cm long sections. Cut the red peppers in half,
2) Do not remove the white fascia on the inside, and then cut it into the same length and thickness as the leek.
3) Beat up the eggs, mix in the cooking wine and water.
4) Heat the pan and pour in the oil. Heat the oil over high heat until it is 80% hot. Stir fry the eggs and cut them into small pieces with a spatula in the pan. Put them out for use.
5) Pour a little more oil into the pot. When the oil is 70% hot, put in red pepper. Then pour in leek and sprinkle salt immediately,
6) Stir fry for about 20 seconds. When the color of leek becomes darker and softer, immediately pour into the egg plate.