1. Soak Zanthoxylum bungeanum in boiling water for about 20 minutes, remove Zanthoxylum bungeanum, and reserve water for use;
2. Add cold water to flour and form a slightly hard dough. Then dip a little cold water into the dough and press the dough tightly. When the moisture is absorbed by the dough, dip it in water and pour it on the dough. Then press the dough with your fist. Repeat 3-4 times, until the dough smooth, covered with plastic film, set aside to wake up for 20 minutes;
3. Chop the green onion and ginger.
4. Add cooking wine, a little soy sauce, salt, chicken powder, sesame oil and ginger powder into the beef stuffing and stir evenly. Add water of Chinese prickly ash in different times, and stir vigorously in one direction to make the meat filling stronger;
5. Take out the dough and knead it for a few times, then divide it into a kind of preparation which is slightly larger than the dumpling preparation. Roll it into a thick and thin dough in the middle. First put the scallion in the center of the dough, and then put a proper amount of meat stuffing into a cylindrical shape about 3cm high with both hands;
6. Pour a small amount of oil into the pan, heat it and put in the meat patty. Fry it over medium and low heat until one side is golden. Turn over the side. Cover the pan and wait until both sides are golden.