1. Bullfrogs are slaughtered, peeled, gutted and washed. They are chopped into pieces and flavored with salt, pepper, dried bean powder and cooking wine. Soak the red pepper, remove the seeds and cut into sections, wash the scallion and cut into sections, soak the ginger and cut into ginger and rice.
2. Heat the oil in the wok to 70% of the heat. Remove the bullfrog from the wok. Heat up a little oil in the wok, stir fry ginger rice and pickled peppers to give the fragrance, then add bullfrog, cook cooking wine, put MSG and scallion into the wok, and then turn it into a pan. Stir fried bullfrog 1. Prepare a bullfrog, bamboo shoots and green peppers.
3. Kill bullfrogs and cut them into pieces. Boil them in the water and then put a little oil in the pot.
4. Add ginger, bullfrog, stir fry, green pepper and bamboo shoots, less stir fry.
5. Add a little rice wine and half a spoon of water. 5. Add salt, MSG, a little sugar, and pepper.
6. When the water is half way down, add some Gorgon powder and drizzle sesame oil out of the pot.