1. Wash the glutinous rice, soak it in water for more than 1 hour, and drain the water for standby.
2. Wash the dried shrimps with water and soak in hot water for a while. The soaked shrimps can be kept.
3. Cut the pork muscles into 2cm long strips. Scald the bamboo shoots with boiling water, remove the astringency, cut them into 1 cm cubes and carrots in the same way as bamboo shoots. Wash the mushrooms, soak them in hot water, remove the stalks, and cut them into 1 cm cubes. Peel the peanuts and set aside the peanuts.
4. Put the washed glutinous rice into the electric pot, and add two skins less water than the common rice, so that the glutinous rice cooked is harder.
5. Put the wok on the fire, pour 40 grams of oil into it. After the oil is hot, stir fry the pork first until the meat changes color, then add mushrooms, carrots, bamboo shoots and stir fry them. Finally, put peanuts and shrimps into the mixture and stir fry.
6. Add 120g water of fried shrimps to the high soup, add sauce, sugar, cooking wine and other seasonings, and cook on the fire for about 20 minutes. When the soup is only half of the material, turn off the fire.
7. Pour the cooked main ingredients and seasonings on the hot glutinous rice, mix and stir, then cover the pot, and stew for a while before eating.