The way of Xiangla niumo king is learned from a friend. I don't know who thought of such a classic match. It tastes just right in autumn and winter. Xiangla niumo king is a very funny dish name. It's a special snack in Pingyao. This spicy cow is the famous Pingyao beef. Pingyao beef does not add any pigment, but its color is ruddy, the stubble is bright red, the meat is fresh and tender, fat but not greasy, thin but not firewood, the organization is close, the inside and outside are soft and hard, the food is soft and delicious, the salt is moderate, and the fragrance is mellow.
1. Add yeast to the flour, pour in water and form a smooth dough. The dough was fermented to twice its original size.
2. Exhaust the dough and knead it thoroughly. Roll out a square patch about 2mm thick, apply a layer of oil evenly on the patch and roll it up.
3. Cut into small dosage pieces about one centimeter wide, slightly stretch and twist them twice, and then squeeze them into a flower roll.
4. Boil the water in the pot and steam for 5 minutes. Take out and let cool. Cut Pingyao beef into small square pieces. Fry the small flower rolls in the oil pan until golden.
5. Spread tin paper on the top of the baking tray, sprinkle with shredded coriander and onion, put the beef on it, sprinkle with cumin powder and chili powder, and then sprinkle with shredded coriander and onion. The beef is very salty without salt.
6. Bake in a 200 degree oven for five minutes. Take out the roast beef, mix the fried rolls with the beef and serve immediately.