1. Prepare materials: two bowls of rice, shredded green peppers, shredded mustard mustard, shredded pork with soy sauce and starch, marinate for 10 minutes;
2. Put oil in the pot, add pork shreds, stir fry;
3. Add green pepper, stir fry until green pepper is broken, sprinkle salt, and set aside;
4. In the pot, pour in the red oil, the bean curd oil, the rice;
5. Stir fry, the rice is red; put shredded mustard into it, stir evenly;
6. Pour in the shredded pork with green pepper;
7. Continue to stir fry until the rice is clear.