1. Yeast dissolves in water and flour to form a soft dough, and ferments to twice the size.
2. Exhaust, divide into four equal parts, knead well, keep for 20 minutes.
3. Take one, roll it into an oval line, and brush it with a layer of pastry.
4. Fold up and down three times, and hold tightly at the opening. Rotate it 90 degrees, then roll it out and brush the pastry.
5. Fold up and down three times, rotate 90 degrees, and hold tightly at the opening. Just roll it out. The other three missions are the same.
6. Put a little oil in the pan, fry the cake over low heat until both sides are golden.
7. Cut into the middle of the cake and plug in the chopped meat and green pepper. Pour in a little broth.