1) Pour the flour into the basin, add water several times, add water and stir with chopsticks,
2) After the flour is flaked, knead it into a smooth dough by hand, cover with plastic film, and put it in the room for 20 minutes.
3) Dice onion, add chopped ginger, and mix well with 1 teaspoon salt.
4) Cut the mutton into 5 mm cubes, add salt (1 teaspoon), cumin, sesame oil and water, mix well, marinate for 5 minutes.
5) Pour the onion into the marinated mutton and mix well. The stuffing is ready.
6) Divide the dough into equal parts of small dosage, flatten it, roll it out with a rolling pin, and put meat stuffing in the middle,
7) Brush the edge of the face with egg liquid, like 'folding quilts', and wrap it into a rectangle.
8) Spread tin paper on the baking tray, brush a thin layer of vegetable oil, put on the wrapped baking bun, and brush the surface with egg liquid.
9) Preheat the oven for 220 degrees, place the baking tray in the middle of the oven, bake for about 15 minutes, and then eat when it is hot.