1. Mince beef fillet, draw water, add soy sauce, salt, custard powder, horseshoe powder, onion powder and raw powder to make beef filling.
2. Peel and cut small pumpkins into pieces and cook them in microwave oven to make pumpkin paste. Squeeze the beef stuffing into 3cm meatballs.
3. Heat up the pan, put in the stuffed beef balls, press them with a shovel and fry them on both sides.
4. Put the salt and oil in the water of broccoli, and fish in and out of the beef cake.
5. Add butter and salted egg to the soup,
6. Season with salt, thicken with flour, and pour over meatball.