1. Stir butter, marshmallow and honey until they are emulsified.
2. Add the low gluten flour and mix it evenly. Divide the kumquat cake into 32g / piece for standby.
3. Mix the high gluten flour and low gluten flour in the oil skin material into the flour wall shape and add the sugar powder, butter and water until it is smooth and delicate and relaxed for 20 minutes.
4. Stir the material in the pastry until it is even, soft and hard, similar to the oil crust.
5. Divide the oil crust into 20g / piece and the pastry into 14g / piece.
6. Wrap the pastry in the tarpaulin, roll it out to form a long strip, and then fold it for three times in three layers, and relax for 10 minutes.
7. Roll out the loose dough, wrap it into the spare filling and close it, then roll it into a circle with a dough stick, brush the yolk, and use a knife to cut the pattern.
8. Bake at 200 / 180 ℃ until the surface is golden.