Honey three knives is a traditional Chinese dessert. After hundreds of years of spreading, there are different ways and shapes around the country. Today's introduction of this honey three knives, in the skin material to add a sufficient amount of sesame, with a strong sesame flavor, so the pastry material on the sesame does not have any impact on the taste. But if you like the feeling that the surface is full of sesame seeds, you can also sprinkle more sesame seeds on the pastry.
1. First, knead all the ingredients of the leather together to make a dough. Then all the ingredients of the pastry are kneaded together to form a dough. Allow the dough to rest for 15 minutes. According to the water absorption of flour and the consistency of maltose, the amount of water in the formula should be increased or decreased according to the actual situation, and the dough should be smooth and soft.
2. Roll the dough into thin sheets.
3. Roll the pastry dough into a piece of the same size as the leather dough.
4. Dip the brush in water and brush a layer of water on the dough.
5. Put the pastry dough on the leather dough, so that the two are tightly bonded.
6. Sprinkle proper amount of white sesame on the pastry dough surface (the amount may not be sprinkled according to personal preference). Then roll it out to form a thin sheet with a thickness of about 0.8cm. Try to roll it into a rectangle.
7. Roll out the dough, cut off the irregular corners, and cut into 2cm wide strips.
8. Then cut the long strip into 2cm * 3cm rectangular blocks.
9. Use a knife to cut three times on each small square, but do not cut through it.
10. Then make syrup. Add sugar, water and maltose into the pot and heat it in a small heat until boiling and dense foam appears. Turn off the fire to make syrup.
11. Heat the peanut oil in the pot to 170 ℃, put the cubes in the oil, fry until golden.
12. Drain the oil from the fried honey, immediately put it into the hot syrup and soak it in it, make it evenly coated with a layer of syrup, take it out and put it on the plate. When it's cool, it's the finished product.