Yangzhou lion's head can be described as a delicacy, but the development of delicious dishes has its ancestors. Yangzhou lion's head, which is famous all over the world, is made of refined sunflower meat.
1. Chop the lean meat and fat meat into mince respectively, mix them and then chop them together (it's not advisable to sell 'meat stuffing' on the market).
2. Soak the ginger and onion in cold water for 30 minutes, then pour the water into the minced meat.
3. Pour the mashed lotus root into the minced meat.
4. Knock 2 eggs into minced meat, add some rice wine, monosodium glutamate, salt, soy sauce and sugar.
5. Seven or eight drops of Zhenjiang vinegar are very important.
6. The amount of starch is the key: take corn starch as an example, 1300 g of minced meat needs about 30 G.
7. Use 3 or 4 chopsticks to stir forcefully in one direction all the time. Do not stir reversely until it is strong (elastic) for standby.
8. Add 10g starch and 50g water to make the starch juice.
1. Take about 80g of minced meat and knead it back and forth in the palm of your left and right hands, then pour it into a flat round patty, and smear it with a small amount of Lake juice at the same time.
2. Put the pancakes in a slightly heated oil pan, fry them on both sides until they are shaped and do not spread, and never fry them yellow - this process is the key to the success of this dish.
3. Put the greased patties in the casserole with the vegetables (such as 200g green beans) in turn.
4. Add in the hot water, then add a small amount of monosodium glutamate, salt, soy sauce and sugar.
5. Simmer over low heat for more than 2 hours. From the beginning to the end, it must be kept slightly open with a small fire, and avoid fire.