How to make pudding without an oven? Many common delicious food can't be realized because I don't have an oven, but I didn't expect that delicious and beautiful pudding could be steamed out.
1. Make the pie first: mix the sugar in a big bowl.
2. Pour the boiling water in, stir with chopsticks while pouring, and let the boiling water scald the Chengfen.
3. As long as it is not hot, add vegetable oil and knead it into a ball.
4. Then use a rolling pin to roll out a circle of leather larger than the pie plate (the surface is not elastic and likes to crack, you can put it on and knead it by hand, press it flat, and then it will be steamed).
5. Put the leather and the bottom of the pie plate on the adjustable bottom pie plate and press them all around until they fit tightly.
6. Use a rolling pin to roll over the pie plate to remove the extra skin.
7. Put the prepared pie skin and pie plate into the steamer and steam for 8 minutes. Turn off the heat and take out.
8. When you steam the pie skin, you can make a pie heart.
9. Heat the milk in a small pot until it boils (it's easy to make it black all around) and turn off the heat.
10. Stir in the pudding powder until it dissolves completely.
11. Add in the cream and stir well.
12. Turn on the small heat again until it boils down.
13. Filter the pudding solution to the skin.
14. Sprinkle with small pieces of fruit.
15. After cooling, put it in the refrigerator and refrigerate it. It's ready to eat when it's completely set.