1. Break up the eggs, add all seasonings and mix them evenly for standby.
2. Heat the pan and apply a layer of oil on the pan surface with a paper towel.
3. Pour in a proper amount of egg liquid, shake the pan horizontally, heat the egg liquid evenly with medium heat, and fold the egg skin to the side of the pan (the first layer) when the egg liquid is half set and does not touch the pan.
4. Oil the surface of the pan again, pour in a proper amount of egg liquid, and use chopsticks to raise the eggshell which has been fried by the side of the pan, so that the egg liquid is full of the surface of the pan. When the egg liquid is half set and does not touch the pan, fold the eggshell to the side of the pan (the second layer).
5. Repeat step 4 until all the eggs are fried.
6. Put the fried thick eggs on the bamboo curtain for shaping, roll them into long strips, and then slice them for eating.