Autumn is the ripening season of persimmon. For many people, the sweet and sour taste of persimmon will always surprise you. Have you ever eaten scrambled egg with persimmon? Just listen to the name, you must feel very wonderful!
1. Put a little salt into the tomato bowl, and cut into pieces.
2. Put proper amount of oil into the pot. (when frying eggs, the amount of oil is very important. When the oil is hot, pour in the egg liquid, and the egg liquid will naturally solidify for a while. Use a rice shovel (also known as a frying spoon) to gently enter from the edge of the egg, turn the egg over and fry it.
3. When both sides are golden, add green onion and ginger, order a spoonful of soy sauce and stir fry.
4. Pour in the persimmon, stir fry a few times, put 1 tbsp sugar. (if you like sweet or the persimmon is too sour, put more sugar)
5. Add a little water, salt and monosodium glutamate,
6. Out of the pot
Tip: before pouring the eggs, shake the oil pan and let the oil cover the bottom of the pan, so that the eggs will not stick to the wall of the pan and then burn. In fact, the autumn diet is to season food for the best, so in the autumn persimmon mature season, an egg fried persimmon, do you like it?