tofu with scallion is a classic dish that we are familiar with, and it is also an unshakable food match. Today's dish recommended by Xiaobian is fried tofu with scallion. For those who like this unique and fresh taste, it's a rare food enjoyment!
1 piece of northern tofu (i.e. old tofu, marinated tofu, about 250g), 100g streaky pork, 1 green pepper, 3-5 pieces of pickled Auricularia
2 tsp oil, 2 g salt, 1 tsp soy sauce, pepper, 1 small piece of ginger, 1 small scallion
1. Cut bean curd into 1cm thick slices. Slice pork, green pepper and ginger separately. Cut green onion into sections and set aside.
2. Put the oil in the pan, do not wait for the oil to heat, then pour into the bean curd slices. Fry the tofu until both sides are golden on medium heat. Leave the pot and set aside.
3. Leave the bottom oil in the pan, fry the pork until the oil is scorched, add ginger slices, green pepper slices, saute, add agaric, bean curd slices.
4. Add salt and soy sauce for seasoning, add 2-3 teaspoons of water and gently push it evenly to make the tofu taste better.
5. Cook for 3-5 minutes, sprinkle with pepper and scallion, push well and take out of the pot. Fried bean curd with scallion is a special fresh cold dish in autumn. Compared with the meat life of big fish and meat, this kind of food can also win by small fresh and fresh!