1. Wash the chicken leg, peel and bone, cut into meat pieces of moderate size, add salt, white pepper, and marinate in soy sauce. I also put two plum into it to marinate.
2. Clean pineapple, cut into small pieces, soak in salt water, then remove and drain water; onion, carrot and green pepper are cut into diamond shaped pieces after washing.
3. Take a small bowl, put in a few nine made plum, and add a little warm water to soak it into sour and sweet plum water. It can be soaked for a long time, and the taste will be stronger.
4. finally, add a little juice, two teaspoons of soy sauce, two teaspoons of sugar, a teaspoon of vinegar, a little salt, and then pour into the plum water, and pour it into the plum together.
5. Take the frying pan, pour in a little oil, heat it, put in the chicken leg, remove the color, and saute the onion with the remaining oil in the pan. Add carrot and green pepper, stir fry for a few times, then put in chicken, pour in the flavor juice just adjusted, and pour it in together with plum.
6. Finally pour in the pineapple pieces, cook slightly, add salt to taste, stir fry evenly, and thicken.