1. Cut ginger to use. Blanch corn and sweet peas and drain.
2. Cut the back of shrimps, pick out the sand line, add salt, soy sauce, cooking wine and starch, and mix well for use.
3. After the wok is heated, add some oil, stir fry ginger, and then fry the shrimps until they are broken.
4. Put a little oil in the wok, fry the corn and sweet peas, season with salt, pour in the fried shrimps, mix well and then out of the wok.
1. Stir fry shrimp and corn pea separately and mix them at last, which can keep the tender, smooth and crisp taste of shrimp to the greatest extent, or stir fry shrimp and add corn and sweet pea directly, but the stir fry time should be as short and fast as possible.
2. You can also use tender broad beans instead of sweet peas, which are also delicious.
3. For the convenience of production, you can buy a large number of tender peas and prawns at one time, peel them separately and freeze them according to the amount of one package, and take them out for use at any time when necessary. Or it's more convenient to buy frozen shrimps and sweet peas directly from the supermarket, but the quality is not as good as the one you peel by hand.