1. Half tofu, slice, sprinkle a little salt on both sides, marinate for 10 minutes to taste. Another bowl, spread thin oil, put in tofu slices.
2. Beat up the eggs with a little salt. Add about the same amount of water and mix well.
3. Use chopsticks to remove the big bubbles on the surface of the egg liquid, pour them into the bowl of tofu and wrap them tightly with tin paper.
4. Put it in the steamer, cover it, heat it until the water boils, turn it to medium heat and steam for about 18 minutes, insert a toothpick, it will be cooked thoroughly without water coming out.
5. Add a small amount of oil to the wok, stir fry the mince when it's 50% hot, add ginger slices and scallion, stir fry to give the fragrance.
6. Add a small amount of cooking wine, add soy sauce and stir well. Stir fry the mince and spread it on the steamed egg, then pour some steamed fish and raw sauce.
Tips: 1, tofu must choose Tender tofu or landscape tofu. 2. The amount of water added to the egg liquid is about the same as that of the egg. 3. The steaming time should be adjusted according to the amount of egg tofu and the thickness of the bowl. 4. Marinate the meat with salt and white pepper in advance for a better taste.