1. Chop the spareribs into small pieces, soak for an hour, and change the water several times in the middle to remove the blood water;
2. Remove the ribs and drain. Add ginger powder, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, salt, white wine, pepper powder, mix well, marinate for an hour or two, I marinate one night in advance, marinate for a long time and taste better. Dry lotus leaf, soak one night in advance;
3. Soak the glutinous rice for two hours, drain the water, sprinkle a small amount of salt and mix well;
4. The soaked lotus leaf is padded in the steaming grid of the rice cooker. I use the dried lotus leaf, which is not a whole piece, but a few small pieces, which are put together;
5. First, spread a thin layer of glutinous rice on the lotus leaf, then roll each spareribs around the glutinous rice, put them in rows, and finally there are still some glutinous rice, evenly spread on the spareribs;
6. Add half pot of water to the rice cooker, put the steamer on, press the "cook" button, and steam for about 1 hour. Take it out and sprinkle with scallion.