1. Cut the sprouts into 2-3cm long sections. Add 1 octagonal and ginger to the meat and cook for 15 minutes;
2. Take 1 / 2 tablespoon of soy sauce, dip the meat skin downward into soy sauce, put the meat skin downward into the hot oil pan;
3. Pan fry until the skin is brown; take another bowl and mix with 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon brown sugar to make sauce;
4. Mix the sliced meat, put the skin down into a steaming bowl (use 4-5 small bowls);
5. Put in the sprout section, put some old ginger slices in the sprout section, and put in the steamer;
6. Steam for 50 minutes on a low heat. Take it out and turn it into the disk.