1. The master of urchin wears gloves and will pry it into a box. Two large eggs are needed for a 300 g sea urchin yellow
2. Add equal amount of water to break up
3. In the steaming pot, steam until it's six or seven years old, just when it's solidified
4. Sea urchin yellow, steam for about 5 minutes, sea urchin yellow will change color and become hard
5. Yellow itself has a slight salty taste. It can be made without any seasoning.
When you dig it down with a spoon, the sea urchin and custard mix and permeate each other, and the delicious taste is between each bite~