1. Wash and drain the oysters, wash and cut the garlic into small sections for use;
2. Put the oysters in a bowl, add the pan fried powder, two duck eggs, green garlic, and soy sauce;
3. Mix 2 well and make oyster paste;
4. Add oil to the pan over high heat. When the oil is smoking, pour in the oyster paste and spread it into a round cake;
5. When the surface of the powder paste solidifies, turn it over until it is scorched yellow all around, and then it can be filled out;
6. Pour the mashed garlic sauce on the oyster and fry it. Serve with coriander.