1. Prepare the glutinous rice soaked in advance.
2. Peel the potatoes, cut them into thick slices, wash the sausage, remove the casings, and then cut them into fine grains.
3. Steam the potatoes into a steamer and mash them into a paste. Add half the egg white, mix in some salt and mix well.
4. Mix the sausage and mashed potatoes, drain the water from the glutinous rice, add peanut oil and some salt, rub the mashed potatoes into small balls, and then put them in the glutinous rice for uniform coating.
5. Steam the glutinous rice balls in a steamer for 15-20 minutes until they are well done.
6. Wash the shallots and cut them into scallions. Before serving, sprinkle the scallions on the surface of the glutinous rice balls and order tomato sauce.