Broken stew is a cooking method that has been popular among the people for a long time. Today, I made this broken stewed fish. The special thing about its making is that when I stewed the fish in the pot, I couldn't turn it over. I used a small fire to slowly let the fish absorb the taste of the soup.
1. Wash the fish, remove the fishy thread, and cut 5 cm wide.
2. Heat the oil in the pot, add onion, ginger, garlic, seasoning, pepper, dry pepper, stir fry, put in the fish, do not turn.
3. Pour in the Huadiao wine without turning the fish. Let the taste of Huadiao wine and spices force into the fish.
4. Add vinegar to remove the fishy smell in turn, and add some soy sauce, salt and sugar according to personal taste.
5. Add water to the fish and bring to a boil. Turn the heat to low for 20 minutes. Thicken the soup.