For white-collar people who like to eat bread, salad dressing is an indispensable food. So this autumn, you might as well make a homemade apple jam. The sweet and sour fake will always make you like it!
Apple jam method 1. Peel the apple and soak it in light salt water to prevent oxidation and blackening
2. Dice the apple after removing the core, and soak it in light salt water to prevent oxidation and blackening
3. Take out the diced apples and put them into a big bowl. Spread sugar on it
4. Marinate for about 20 minutes to soften the diced apple and dissolve the sugar
5. Pour all the materials into the mixer
6. Mixing mud
7. Pour into the bread machine barrel
8. Start the jam program for 1 hour and 5 minutes
9. At the end of 10 minutes, the jam is thick
10. At the end of the program, it's very sticky when it's filled with a spoon; pour it out, bottle it, refrigerate it in the refrigerator, and finish eating the apple jam as soon as possible. Although it's not as delicious as the one bought in the supermarket, it's absolutely pollution-free green food, and you can also enjoy the happiness of labor. Why not?