1. Wash and cut the onion, ginger and garlic into small pieces, and wash and cut the tomato, onion, carrot, potato and celery into small pieces;
2. Set the pot on fire and drain the water. After the water is boiled, put the macaroni in it. Cook it well and take it out and put it into the utensil for use;
3. Put the minced meat into the container, add salt, ginger, onion and pepper, mix well to make the stuffing;
4. Put onion, garlic, carrot and celery into a dish, stir well and put them into microwave oven for 4 minutes, then put meat stuffing into microwave oven for 2 minutes, add chili, tomato, salt, chicken essence, water and pepper into microwave oven for 15 minutes;
5. Pour the stuffing into a container filled with macaroni and mix well in the microwave oven for 7 minutes.