The boss recommended the new cheese cake when he took his children to play dessert with his friends last time. He wanted to taste it. The chef put in a proper amount of grapefruit sauce in the cheese cake with his heart. The flavor was very good. He had to wait for a long time every time when he went to eat. Now it's a small sign in that shop, so he thought about making it. The taste is not bad.
1. Cut cream cheese and butter separately and soften at room temperature. Separate the egg whites and yolks.
2. Beat cream cheese until smooth and pelleted. Stir in grapefruit tea. Stir in softened butter and mix thoroughly.
3. Add egg yolks one by one and mix well each time. Stir in the milk and sift in the corn flour.
4, use electric egg whisk to beat the protein to produce thick, dense foam and add half of the sugar into it. Continue beating until the protein has obvious traces, then add the remaining half, and stop beating when the protein is neutral foaming.
5. Add a third of the protein to the previous mixture and mix gently with the egg. Then add the rest of the protein into it, turn the bottom quickly with a scraper and mix well.
6. Preheat the oven 160 degrees. Put the batter into the mold evenly until it is 8 minutes full. Pour hot water into the baking tray until it is half the height of the mold. Bake for about 45 minutes. Mold while hot.