Maybe we usually use Japanese mustard more often. In fact, it is also very common in Europe. The European mustard made of horseradish is called horseradish sauce. It is made of ground horseradish mixed with cream and vinegar. It is usually white. In general, British mustard tastes gentle and doesn't choke like wasabi. In addition, there are special mustard in France, which is soaked in oil or vinegar to form granules. There are also many flavors, such as adding chili powder and garlic.
1. The first part is the preparation of the side dishes of spaghetti and pasta. Boil the spaghetti in boiling water, add some oil and salt, wash and blanch the broccoli flower until it's broken and ready to use.
2. After the pasta is cooked, take it out, add the green sauce directly, some salt and black pepper, mix well.
3. Tear the white toast into small pieces, peel the garlic, and put them into the grinder together.
4. Add salt, black pepper, 2 tablespoons mustard, dried herbs, and mash together to the size of crumbs. The mixture is crispy.
5. Spread the remaining mustard evenly on one side of the salmon.
6. Press the 2 crisps on the fish, evenly distribute them as much as possible, and squeeze them tightly with your hands, so that the crisps will stay tight.
7. Sprinkle a little cheese powder (optional), brush a layer of oil in the baking tray, and clean the fish side down.
8. Preheat the oven at the highest temperature for a few minutes, cool it to about 200 degrees, and bake the fish inside.
9. It's almost cooked in 8-10 minutes. At this time, open the oven to check. The temperature can be raised to 220 ℃ and bake for 2 minutes. The crispy part will be yellow in cash. Finally, put the baked fish, pasta and broccoli on the plate.