1. Mix the flour, eggs and sea salt, knead into a smooth dough, cover with a damp cloth, and let stand for about 15 minutes.
2. Cut cheese, cheese and arugula into pieces, mix well, add sea salt and black pepper.
3. Roll the dough into two large slices and cut them into strips of equal width. Put stuffing on the strips at the same distance. Cover the other long slice and cut it into small squares (you can smear egg liquid on each corner to facilitate bonding).
4. Add water and a small amount of salt to the thick bottom soup pot. When the water boils, add in the Italian dumplings and cook for about 7 minutes. Remove.
5. When eating Italian dumplings, add a small amount of olive oil, parmesan cheese and tomato sauce