1. In addition to butter, knead the raw materials until smooth, then add butter to knead until expansion stage, and ferment to twice the size.
2. And divide it into eight parts
3. Take one of the "long" copies
4. Wrap in sausage
5. After packing
6. Cut out seven knives with scissors on it
7. Then twist and shape the dough into a flower shape by turning the ham at the first incision on the head upward, turning left, and turning right at the second incision. Shaping in turn. One left and one right
8. After fermentation, brush the egg liquid, sprinkle sesame, and shallot on it. Preheat the oven at 190 ℃, middle layer, bake for 12-15 minutes.
1. The amount of sugar determines how long the bread is colored, so you can put sugar according to your own needs.
2. It's better to brush some water on the ham before baking. It's not easy to dry when baking.
3. In the same way, chives are also sprinkled after cleaning. Do not air dry them, or they will be easy to paste when baking.