everyone has different understanding of life, salty or light, sour or spicy. However, some people like the most plain life after all. What do you want your life to look like after work? Today, Xiaobian will introduce a recipe suitable for cultivating one's mind. Steamed migraine may not have such a strong smell of fireworks. You will taste different!
Raw material: a migraine
Seasonings: cooking wine, salt, scallion, shredded ginger, garlic, star anise, steamed fish, soy sauce, sesame oil
Decoration: coriander, shredded green onion, red pepper
1. Remove the scales, gills and viscera of Hemibarbus, and clean it;
2. Make a few cuts on both sides of the fish, and spread salt and cooking wine on them;
3. Put half scallion, shredded ginger, sliced garlic and star anise on the plate and fish, cover with plastic film and marinate for half an hour;
4. Steam in boiling water for about 15 minutes;
5. Pick up all the seasonings and put the fish into the plate carefully and completely;
6. Pour the steamed fish juice from the steamed fish plate into the pot, add the steamed fish soy sauce and a little sesame oil and bring to a boil;
7. Water the fish evenly while it is hot;
8. Sprinkle with shredded green onion, coriander and red pepper.