What does alcoholic liver patient eat in winter good? What fruit does alcoholic liver patient eat good? What fruit to eat to suffer from alcoholic liver good? How to care for patients with alcoholic liver disease in winter? What fruit does alcohol liver eat good?
1. Apple: apple is not only rich in cellulose and minerals, but also contains a variety of vitamins and other nutrients. It has the functions of promoting body fluid to quench thirst, moistening lung to remove trouble, strengthening spleen and stomach, nourishing heart and Qi, moistening intestines, relieving diarrhea, relieving heat and sobering up. Therefore, it is good for alcoholic liver patients to eat some apples properly.
2. Lychee: lychee is rich in sugar, protein, vitamins, fat, citric acid, pectin, phosphorus, iron and other trace elements. It not only has the effects of Tonifying the spleen and liver, regulating qi and blood, warming the middle and relieving pain, tonifying the heart and calming the nerves, stopping hiccup and diarrhea, but also has the effects of Tonifying the brain and body, appetizing the spleen and promoting appetite, So alcoholic liver patients can be appropriate to eat some.
3. Grape: grape contains a variety of vitamins and trace elements. It not only has the functions of Tonifying Qi and blood, strengthening muscles and bones, benefiting liver yin, promoting urination, relaxing tendons and activating blood, warming stomach and spleen, eliminating trouble and thirst; Moreover, polyphenols are natural free radical scavengers with strong antioxidant activity, which can effectively adjust the function of liver cells and resist or reduce the damage of free radicals.
4. Pomegranate: Pomegranate contains vitamin C, B vitamins, organic acids, sugars, protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients needed by the human body. It has the functions of promoting body fluid, relieving thirst, astringency, stopping diarrhea and hemostasis. It is especially suitable for alcoholic liver patients with bleeding tendency.
In addition to a reasonable diet, it should be emphasized that patients with alcoholic liver disease must stay away from alcohol, because alcohol is mainly metabolized by the liver, and when liver cells have been damaged, the ability of alcohol metabolism is very low, drinking is easy to cause deterioration of liver function, leading to alcoholic liver disease. Patients with alcoholic liver disease mainly need to go to the hospital for active treatment, while dietotherapy only plays an auxiliary role. In view of the problem of alcoholic liver, gandaoxin sustained release tea is commonly used in clinic. Gandaoxin sustained release tea can effectively remove liver fatty liver and toxins, which is equivalent to a comprehensive cleaning of the liver. Fully nourish and repair the damaged liver cells, and avoid the deterioration of liver cirrhosis and liver cancer by nourishing fatty liver and alcoholic liver.
Daily care of patients with alcoholic liver disease
1. Be happy: anger will hurt the liver. Remember to keep optimistic mood and build up the confidence to overcome the disease.
2. Caution: abstain from alcohol, do not eat spicy food such as pepper, do not eat food harmful to the liver, such as moldy rice, peanuts, pickled and smoked food should also be careful. High protein, high fiber, low fat, low cholesterol are good for your liver. Eat more fish and shrimp, eat less animal liver, red dates, rice kernel, mushrooms and green vegetables, fruits should also become frequent guests at the table.
After reading the above content, we should have some understanding of the problem of what to eat in winter for patients with alcoholic liver disease. More topics about what fruits to eat for patients with alcoholic liver disease will continue to be introduced in the following articles. Welcome to check. Wish you a happy life!