What are the precautions of otitis externa? How should otitis externa be cared? What are the precautions of otitis externa? Let's take a look at the following details about the precautions of otitis externa.
1. Pay attention to health when you are not ill, especially for children. Those with suppurative otitis media, ear furuncle and infant eczema should pay more attention to the local cleanness and dryness, keep the ear and its surrounding clean, and pay attention not to pick out the ear randomly.
2. Do not wash after getting sick. If it is dirty or scabby, you can wipe it with vegetable oil first, and then gently wipe it with gauze or sterilized soft paper after it is loose. If you really have to wash it, use Kushen soup.
3. Change external medication on time and take internal medication on time.
4. Avoid scratching when itching, soak some salt water when necessary, and drop it on the itching place. Its concentration should reach the standard of relieving itching. If it's a child, prevent him from scratching.
5. Take a bath, haircut, bath, pay attention to prevent sewage into the body, before shampoo, swimming, you can use a special rubber stopper or clean cotton ball to block the external auditory canal.
6. Swimming is forbidden after illness.
After reading the above contents, we should have some understanding of the matters needing attention in the nursing of otitis externa. Today, we will introduce here more topics about the health of ear, nose and throat. We will continue to introduce them in the following articles. Welcome to check. Wish you a happy life!