How to care for eyes and prevent dry eye? Dry eye seems to be a small problem, but the sufferers are suffering from it: dry and itchy eyes, easy to get tired, a lot of eye excrement, fear of wind, photophobia, and even eye congestion, tears, affecting vision.
How to prevent the occurrence of dry eye?
In the early stage of dry eye, there is no obvious change in the appearance of the eyes, and the early symptoms are not serious, so it is easy to be ignored. But the incidence rate of dry eye is very high. The result of development may seriously interfere with daily work or life. To prevent dry eye, the following suggestions are expected to help you:
1. Avoid operating the computer continuously for a long time, and pay attention to the rest. Usually, you have to rest for 5-10 minutes for one hour of continuous operation, and you can see from afar.
2. Keep a good sitting posture, make both eyes look flat or slightly down at the screen, which can relax the neck muscles and minimize the area of the eye exposed to the air.
3. The distance between eyes and computer screen should be more than 60 cm. The light of the surrounding environment should be soft, and the brightness of the computer screen should be appropriate, which should be about 3 times of the surrounding light.
4. Don't place the computer by the window to avoid the reflection of light from overhead.
5. The computer screen is lower than the eye.
6. Use the computer specific folder to place the files to be processed.
7. Blink frequently, which can increase tear secretion, moisten eyes and prevent dryness.
8. Put a glass of water on the table to increase the surrounding humidity.
9. Rub both hands on the outside of the closed eyes to promote blood circulation around the eyes.
10. When the office is dry in autumn and winter, a glass of water can be placed on the desk to increase the ambient air humidity.
Eat more fruits and vegetables to prevent dry eye
In addition, experts suggest that if you have dry eyes, you should try to use less air conditioning, less in the room with low humidity, air conditioning in addition to adjusting the temperature, but also dehumidification, air circulation also accelerates the evaporation of tears, easy to make the eyes dry, do not adjust the air conditioning temperature too low when using air conditioning. When using the electric fan, the eyes should not be directly affected by the wind.
In terms of diet, people who work with computers all day should eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, such as vegetables, carrots, tomatoes, bean products, fish, milk, walnuts, etc. At the same time, increase the intake of vitamin A, B, C and E; Eat less spicy food; Drink more water, but don't drink too much sugar. You can drink green tea, Pu'er tea, or make tea with medlar and chrysanthemum every day.
After reading the above content, you should have some understanding of how to care for eyes and prevent dry eye. More topics about the prevention of dry eye will continue to be introduced in the following article. Welcome to check. Wish you a happy life!