Bile duct stones in the diet should pay attention to what? Many people do not understand gallstones, bile duct stones refers to the formation of stones in the intrahepatic and extrahepatic bile duct, is the most common biliary system disease! Serious harm to the health of patients, the following look at bile duct stones diet should pay attention to what?
What should bile duct stone diet pay attention to
1. Bile duct stone patients usually eat food should not be too greasy, not easy to overeat, too much pressure, alcohol should not drink.
2. In terms of drugs, there are Herba Lysimachiae, Herba Artemisiae capillaris, Herba abridus, etc., which can clear liver and gallbladder. Use drugs under the guidance of doctors. High fat food should be fasted, and high cholesterol food such as brain, liver, kidney, fish egg and egg yolk should be avoided during the disease.
3. At the same time should give up smoking and drinking, eat less meat, avoid eating too salty and fat food.
4, avoid eating pork, pork liver, beef, pig waist, animal brains, duck meat, sardine, crab, etc.
5. Avoid spinach, peas, lentils and other beans, as well as cauliflower, Gracilaria.
6. If it is calcium phosphate and magnesium phosphate amine stone, we should avoid calcium and phosphorus intake, such as milk, tofu, shrimp, kelp, fat, egg yolk, etc.
7. If it is calcium oxalate stone, avoid radish, spinach, chocolate, celery, potatoes and bean products. Especially spinach.
Also limit the intake of sugar; avoid onion, ginger, leek, garlic, pepper and other spicy food.
After reading the above content, we should have some understanding of what should be paid attention to in the diet of bile duct stones, and what should be paid attention to in the diet of bile duct stones. Today we will introduce here, and more topics about health will be introduced in the following chapters. Welcome to check. Wish you a happy life!