What are the symptoms of coronary heart disease? In daily life, if you have the following symptoms, you should be alert whether they are symptoms of coronary heart disease.
1. When you are tired or nervous, you will have pain in the back of sternum or precordial area, or compression pain, and radiate to the left shoulder and upper left arm for 3-5 minutes, and then relieve yourself after rest.
2. Chest tightness, palpitation and shortness of breath occur during physical activity, which can be relieved after rest.
3. Headache, toothache and leg pain related to exercise.
4. People who have chest pain or palpitation when they are full of food, cold or watching thrillers.
5. When sleeping at night, the pillow is low, and the chest is stuffy and suffocating, so it needs to lie on the high pillow to feel comfortable; when sleeping or lying flat in the daytime, the chest pain, palpitation and dyspnea suddenly occur, and it needs to sit up or stand up immediately to relieve.
6. When having difficulty in sexual life or defecation, he / she may feel flustered, chest tightness, shortness of breath or chest pain.
7. Those who feel flustered or chest tightness when hearing the sound of gongs and drums or other noises around.
8. Those who repeatedly have irregular pulse, unexplained tachycardia or bradycardia.