Health reminder: in general, non-surgical method is the first method that every patient with intestinal paralysis must adopt. For some patients with simple intestinal obstruction, this method can often be used to relieve symptoms completely and avoid operation. For patients who need surgery, this method is also an essential treatment before operation. In addition to prohibition of diet, gastrointestinal decompression, correction of water, electrolyte disorders and acid-base balance imbalance In addition, the following methods can be used:
1. Ginger therapy: 500g ginger, chopped and mashed, put into a cloth bag, put in the abdominal position, put hot water bag on hot ironing for 1-2 hours, 2-3 times a day, until the disease is cured. It can disperse cold, dredge collaterals, promote qi and relieve pain.
2. Navel filling therapy: appropriate amount of Wu Yu, grind it into fine powder, adjust a little rice vinegar to paste, apply it to navel, bandage with dressing, fix with adhesive tape, change dressing once a day, 2-3 times continuously. It is feasible for Qi to detumescence.
3. External treatment of Chinese patent medicine: wash 20-30 fresh scallions, mash them, add 15-20 pieces of Liushen pills, mix them into round cakes, apply them on the navel of children after baking, cover them with gauze, and fix them slightly. According to the condition of the disease, use the medicine once every 4-6 hours for 1-2 days, which can clear away heat and detoxify, promote qi and dredge the bowels.
4. Ironing navel therapy: Fennel, Artemisia argyi, Fructus aurantii, Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae, Zanthoxylum bungeanum, etc. All the herbs were cleaned, decocted and extracted. 2-3 pieces of dressing were soaked in the liquid. The umbilicus was ironed while it was hot, covered with plastic film. It was changed when it was cold, 2-3 times a day, 30-50 minutes each time, for 2-3 days. Can be warm in the flow of Qi, swelling to remove full.
5. Hot ironing therapy: 100 grams of scallion white, 500 grams of salt, first put salt into the pot fried flowers for degrees, into the scallion mix well, wrapped with a towel, while hot compress on the navel. Heat should not be too high to avoid scalding, 1-2 times a day for 2-3 days. It can warm yang and disperse cold.
Enteroparalysis is a common emergency in children, which is caused by the disorder of intestinal autonomic nervous system regulation and the low motility of intestinal smooth muscle, resulting in gas-liquid accumulation in intestinal cavity and intestinal dilatation, which leads to water and electrolyte disorder. Clinically, it is often seen in severe pneumonia, dyspepsia, septicemia, toxic dysentery and abdominal surgery, so the treatment is quite difficult.