Experts remind friends that enteritis is easy to attack in summer, because summer is a season of bacteria breeding and intestinal diseases. If you are not careful, you may be infected with intestinal diseases. Acute gastroenteritis with abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea.
Many people don't like to go to the hospital after having diarrhea. They are used to looking for some antibiotic drugs to relieve diarrhea at home. In fact, this method is not good. We should go to the hospital in time, take medicine according to the doctor's order, do not use antibiotics indiscriminately, and avoid the diarrhea epidemic caused by the variation of drug resistance of bacteria. In order to avoid intestinal infectious diseases, we should develop good health habits, pay special attention to food hygiene.
Pathology and etiology of enteritis:
Enteritis is an acute or chronic inflammation of the intestinal mucosa. Enteritis is not an independent disease. It often involves stomach and colon. Therefore, the so-called enteritis is actually the general name of gastritis, enteritis and colitis.
The main causes of enteritis are as follows:
1. Viral enteritis is caused by canine distemper virus, canine parvovirus, canine and feline coronavirus and feline panleukopenia virus.
2. Bacterial enteritis is caused by E.coli, Salmonella, Yersinia (causing enterocolitis), Bacillus mucorum, Campylobacter jejuni, Clostridium (hemorrhagic gastroenteritis in dogs).
3. Fungal enteritis is caused by histoplasmosis, algae, Aspergillus and Candida albicans.
4. Parasitic enteritis is caused by Trichinella, coccidia, Toxoplasma, Ascaris and hookworm.
5. Ingestion of foreign bodies, pollution or spoilage of food, irritant chemicals (poisons or drugs), some heavy metal poisoning, and some allergic reactions (eosinophilic enteritis, plasma cell lymphocytic enteritis) can cause enteritis.
6. Abuse of antibiotics, change of intestinal microflora, or emergence of antibiotic resistant strains of enteritis.