What method treats menopausal insomnia effect is good? Menopausal insomnia is the high incidence of menopausal stage. Its pathological process is due to the weakening of inhibition process in cerebral cortex, the increase of hormone stimulating and catecholamine levels in body fluid, resulting in endocrine and autonomic nerve dysfunction in the body, resulting in psychoneurosis syndrome. In addition to insomnia and dreaminess, it often has anxiety, depression, irritability, pessimism, disappointment or anxiety. The treatment of insomnia and the symptoms associated with insomnia is generally from several aspects
(1) Psychotherapy: psychotherapy is generally divided into individual psychotherapy and collective psychotherapy. In clinical practice, individual psychotherapy is generally used. Doctors talk with patients individually, and explain, encourage and explain to relieve symptoms or eliminate symptoms, so as to make patients recover and understand that menopause is a normal physiological stage, which has little impact on health, and these symptoms will soon disappear or adapt, so that patients can correctly treat the disease . According to the patient's knowledge level, choose the appropriate content to make them understand the condition, relieve their worries, maintain a happy spirit and emotional stability. Due to the reduction of psychological disorders, insomnia symptoms will also be reduced.
(2) Drug treatment: drugs for menopausal insomnia are generally divided into sedative hypnotics, anti anxiety drugs and antidepressants, among which antidepressants are the most widely used, while doxepin is more commonly used. Doxepin has strong antidepressant and antianxiety effects, and its side effects are mild. Doxepin not only has significant improvement on insomnia, but also has satisfactory effects on menopausal anxiety, emotional depression, nervousness, various drive body discomfort and autonomic nerve dysfunction. After taking the medicine, the patients not only improved their sleep significantly, but also felt happy in a short time, reduced their anxiety, and took it for a long time without serious adverse reactions. 25 mg per tablet. For mild patients, oral administration of 25mg 2-3 times a day, or once a day; taking 25mg 1-2 hours before going to bed can induce patients to fall asleep quickly.
(3) Traditional Chinese medicine treatment: Traditional Chinese medicine treatment of menopausal insomnia has good effect, specific can consult traditional Chinese medicine.
(4) Physical therapy: actively participate in Taijiquan, Taijijian, qigong, brain gymnastics, etc., according to the condition of selective learning, adhere to exercise, not only conducive to the recovery of health, but also can improve the state of insomnia.
(5) Physical therapy: specific physical therapy equipment and instruments, for the improvement of menopausal patients with insomnia and systemic symptoms have good effect, can choose as appropriate.
Five kinds of therapies all play a role in the treatment of menopausal insomnia. If energy permits, you can combine three or two. If you don't have energy, you can choose one that is most suitable for you. Although there are few projects, as long as you carefully abide by them, you can also have the same effect.