Solution to failure to access the Internet when PON is always on:
1. Users can try stand-alone dialing. If a router is used, please disconnect the router temporarily for testing.
2. Check whether the network cable or telephone cable is loose.
3. Check whether the modem and other network devices are overheated, restart and try again.
4. It is recommended that you scan your computer for viruses.
5. If the problem cannot be solved after self-service troubleshooting, it is recommended that you contact the local manual customer service to report the problem. （ponChangLiangMoFaShangWangZenMeJieJue）