Water saving refers to improving the utilization efficiency of water, reducing the use of water, increasing the amount of wastewater treatment and reuse, and preventing and eliminating water waste. For families, to develop the habit of saving water and to buy water-saving appliances become the two main ways to save water.
Water saving devices should be used for water-saving management of old electrical appliances and hardware sanitary ware, and water-saving toilets, water-saving faucets, water-saving washing machines and other water-saving appliances can be considered if conditions permit.
According to the analysis, as long as families pay attention to get rid of bad habits, they can save about 70% water. Therefore, on the basis of water-saving appliances, we should change our behavior habits and pay attention to the use of water-saving tips. The water-saving effect will be twice the result with half the effort. Let's take a look at these water-saving tips.
1. When cleaning cooking utensils and tableware, if the oil is too heavy, you can wipe off the oil with paper first, and then rinse.
2. Washing dishes and chopsticks with rice washing water, noodle soup and overnight tea can remove oil, save water consumption and detergent pollution.
3. To wash the place with a lot of dirt or oil dirt, you can first use the used tea bag (washed and dried) with some cooked oil to smear the dirty place, and then use the cloth with detergent to wipe it easily.
4. When cleaning vegetables, do not clean them directly under the tap, put them into the water container as far as possible, and adjust the cleaning sequence, for example, peel and mud the vegetables with skin first, and then clean them; First clean the leaves, fruits vegetables, and then clean the roots and stems vegetables.
5. Instead of using water to thaw food, use an Egg Cooker instead of using a large pot of water to cook eggs.
6. Do not turn on the tap all the time when washing hands, face and teeth, but drain water intermittently. For example: when washing hands and face, turn off the tap when making soap; when brushing teeth, turn off the tap when the cup is full of water.
7. Reduce the number of bath, each bath, control the amount of water, about one third of the bath water.
8. When bathing, stand in a collecting container to collect used water for flushing toilet or wiping the floor. Collect the water released for preheating and use it for washing clothes. Do not turn on the nozzle for a long time. Wet the body and hair first, then turn off the nozzle, and use bath and shampoo for the last time.
9. Use a water-saving tap that can adjust the water output by stages.
10. Concentrate on washing clothes and reduce the times of washing. Reduce the use of washing machines, try not to use the full self use mode, and hand wash small pieces of clothing. When washing small clothes, turn down the tap, rinse with flowing water, and empty the basin below to collect the used water, instead of taking several basins of water, rinse for many times. In this way, it is easy to rinse, reduce the total amount of water, and recycle the collected water.
11. If you use a non water saving old toilet, you can put a drink bottle full of water into the water tank of the toilet to reduce the flushing water.
12. The toilet is not a garbage can. Do not dump leftovers and other sundries into the toilet to avoid the waste caused by washing these sundries.
13. Collect washing water, vegetables and bath water to flush toilet. Regular inspection of water tank equipment, timely replacement or maintenance, and do not put detergent and other cleaning items into the water tank, which may cause the aging of rubber, rubber pad in the water tank, leading to leakage, resulting in waste.
14. When dining out, change dishes as little as possible to reduce the amount of washing dishes in the restaurant, so as to reduce water consumption.
15. Form a good habit of turning off the tap at will.
16. Clean the vehicle with reclaimed water.
17. Educate children to save water and encourage them not to play water games.
18. Don't waste the tea and mineral water left over for watering flowers.
19. Don't empty the remaining water in the thermos before filling it. It can be collected together with other circulating water for reuse.
20. Collect laundry, vegetables, bath water and mop the floor.
Let's form some good living habits to save more water, and work together to build a sustainable and energy-saving society, leaving more resources for our children.