As we all know, gastritis has a great relationship with our daily diet, so in addition to the use of drugs to solve, if we can pay attention to diet with food therapy, the effect is also very good. The following is to share the diet recipes of gastritis patients recommended by traditional Chinese medicine.
Pork liver and tomato soup
[cuisines and efficacy] Mingmu recipe gastritis recipe anemia recipe
[taste] salty and sour Technology: Cooking
The preparation materials of tomato and pig liver lean meat soup were as follows
Main ingredients: 300g tomato, 80g pork liver and 80g lean pork
[auxiliary material] potato (yellow skin) 50g
[seasoning] 5g salt, 3G monosodium glutamate and 10g vinegar
Method of tomato and pig liver lean meat soup:
1. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into four pieces each; peel and wash the potatoes; wash the lean meat and cut it into thin slices; cut the pig liver into thin slices and rinse with water to remove the plasma, marinate with vinegar for 10 minutes and wash.
2. Marinate lean pork and pork liver with seasoning for 10 minutes, put them into boiling water, cook them half cooked and pick them up.
3. Put potatoes and tomatoes into the pot, add appropriate amount of water, and simmer for 20 minutes. Add pork liver and lean meat until the meat is cooked. Add salt and monosodium glutamate for seasoning.
This soup has the function of invigorating stomach, eliminating food, nourishing blood and improving eyesight. For the case of chronic gastritis, it is more important to eat regularly and quantitatively. Nourishing the stomach can not be solved overnight. It's good to drink yogurt, supplement probiotics or zangling stachyose sooner or later. All these are to supply food for beneficial bacteria in the body and inject new vitality into a better life.
[food mutual restraint]
Tomato: tomato and pomegranate with food.
Pig liver: pig liver should not be eaten with fish, sparrow meat, buckwheat, cauliflower, soybean, tofu, quail meat and pheasant; it should not be eaten with bean sprouts, tomatoes, peppers, soybeans, hawthorn and other foods rich in vitamin C; animal liver should not be eaten with vitamin C, anticoagulant drugs, levodopa, youjiangling and phenylethylhydrazine.
Healthy recipe: the practice of crispy pineapple bag
Main ingredients: high gluten, low gluten, milk powder, egg
[seasoning] yeast powder, salt, sugar, water, butter, sugar powder
1. In the bread body (300g high flour, 20g milk powder, 3G salt, 60g sugar, 1 egg, 5g yeast, 120g water, 30g butter), put all the ingredients except butter into the bread machine. Stir for 15 minutes and add butter. Continue stirring until the film can be pulled out
2. Cover with plastic film, put it in a warm place and ferment it to twice the size
3. After basic fermentation, divide the dough into 8 equal parts and relax for 15 minutes after rounding
4. Make pastry when you wake up. Soften butter at room temperature, beat with sugar until fluffy, white and smooth. Add the egg mixture several times and stir until well blended. Pour in low gluten flour and mix into dough. Divide the pastry into 8 portions
5. After the dough wakes up for the second time, take a portion of the pastry, press it flat, wrap a portion of the dough, slowly rotate it in your hand, and let the pastry material extend to the surface of the dough. Make the pineapple peel slowly wrap the dough to 2 / 3
6. Wrap pineapple peel (100g low powder, 50g sugar powder, 1 pinch salt, 30g egg liquid, 10g milk powder, 60g butter) on the surface of bread, brush a layer of egg liquid gently, use a knife to mark the lattice on the pineapple peel, and finally ferment until it is 2.5 times larger
7. Preheat the oven 180 degrees, bake in the middle layer for 20 minutes, and cover it with tin foil after coloring.