Now the most popular way of payment can be said to be WeChat and Alipay. In many parts of China, Alipay WeChat payment has become very popular. In recent years, many people love to travel to Thailand. At this point, people will wonder if they can use Alipay or micro payment in Thailand.
To visit the night market in Thailand is a project that most of the partners in Chiang Mai will arrange. After all, the night market is delicious and fun, and the price is cheap. It can realize one-stop eating, drinking and playing.
Can I pay with Alipay or WeChat?
Most shops in Chiang Mai support payment by UnionPay card, Alipay, WeChat and so on. It can be said that payment is very convenient. But night markets are the exception. Most of the stalls and street side shops in Chiang Mai's weekend night market and Changkang road night market do not support payment by credit card or mobile phone. They only charge cash, that is, Thai baht. So it's very necessary to exchange some cash.
Don't worry if you don't exchange enough cash. There are many foreign currency exchange sites in Thailand, which can also be exchanged in banks or airports. However, the exchange rate is not necessarily different, so it's better to make arrangements in advance.
Because most stores do not support mobile phone and bank card payment, you can bring cash in advance so that you can't eat well in the night market! How do you use Alipay in Thailand? A list of Alipay promotions
How to use it in Thailand
To play in Thailand, Alipay can at least help you do the following things:
1. Buy air tickets, accommodation, transfer booking.
2. In the insurance service, there are short-term Thailand and other Southeast Asian outbound travel insurance for about 7 days, which can compensate for flight luggage delay, personal property theft, traffic accident medical treatment, etc.
3. The 'exchange rate tool' can query the bank exchange rate of the day at any time. Moreover, payment is made in Thailand with Alipay, and no fee is charged.
4, the Thailand Su Wan Pu Pu International Airport, Bangkok Don Mueang International Airpo Airport, Chiang Mai airport, Phuket Island International Airport can use Alipay consumption.
5, Thailand can use Uber directly and pay with Alipay.
6, Thailand's most famous duty-free shops, hand mail stores, luxury and beauty brand stores all support Alipay.
7, about eating, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket Island, there are many restaurants, stalls, coffee milk tea shop can brush Alipay.
8, all 7-11 and 300 FamilyMart family convenience stores in Thailand support Alipay.
9, the horse killing chain store Lets Relax authentic Thai massage can be paid with Alipay.
10. Open 'discovery', you can find the information about food, drink, play and discount nearby with one click. During the water splashing Festival, Alipay has many advantages.
11. For users with Huabei, the highest cash back rate is 15% when using Huabei after leaving the country.